HOW TO ORDER
How to order
Kindly send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
1) Which service you want.
2) The latest date and clock time we can send it back (please avoid using 12.00 due to some people’s confusion with midnight and afternoon). (remember to allow one day for yourself to print out the document). Please do not tell us your submission time. We only need to know the latest time that you want the document back from us.
3) The minimum and maximum word count (we will try to follow this as long as it doesn’t impact upon the quality of the corrections we are providing). Please click here to see the warnings about word count requirements
4) How you want to pay. (we have paypal, and pay by card options.
Please click here for more info on payment details.
Once we receive your document we will send you the payment details. After you have made the payment we will start the work and return it to you by the deadline you gave us.
5) Optional – For paraphrasing (re-writing) service you should let us know if there are any particular words that you don’t want us to change. In fact we strongly encourage you to send us the document with any technical words or words that are important to your subject that you do not want us to change highlighted in a different colour.
This does not apply to the proofreading or heavy editing service
6) If you are sending a document with a mixture of services. E.g. some sentences are for proofreading and other parts are for paraphrasing then please colour code them and let us know which colour is for which service. I recommend red for paraphrasing
Unsure if we are suitable?
Send us a small amount of words from your own work. A first time customer is welcome to send 200 words for a free sample for either proofreading, heavy editing proofreading or paraphrasing. This is not a discount and it should be sent in advance of your full work so that you can test the quality and check if the service can benefit you.
Who is checking my document?
All our proofreaders must have the following before we consider their application: Native English speaker, Graduated in UK / Ireland universities, Excellent command of English. We have strict testing criteria before allowing them to join in order to ensure that all our team is composed of the strongest proofreaders.
What is your turnaround?
Normally we need 24 hours for any document 1 – 3000 words for proofreading or heavy editing or 2500 words for paraphrasing. However, although 24 hours is the normal minimum deadline this can change in busy times according to the availability of editors. In peak months such as April, August and September we normally needed a longer turnaround time. Additionally on other days per year we may need a longer deadline from you if it is very busy. It is also advisable to leave as much time as possible. If you have a short deadline please still feel free to ask whether we can do it. We sometimes have editors who are available for short notice documents. It is best to send the document when asking to save time.
I have a very long dissertation and my deadline is too short.
You do not have to send us your whole essay all at once. Once you have finished each section, you can send us that section for proofreading. We can be proofreading this section – e.g. your introduction – while you are writing another section e.g. your method.
Have more questions?
For a full list of Frequently Asked Questions please visit our FAQ Page.