Kindly send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
1) Which service you want.
2) The latest date and clock time we can send it back (please avoid using 12.00 due to some people’s confusion with midnight and afternoon). (remember to allow one day for yourself to print out the document). Please do not tell us your submission time. We only need to know the latest time that you want the document back from us.
3) The minimum and maximum word count (we will try to follow this as long as it doesn’t impact upon the quality of the corrections we are providing). Please click here to see the warnings about word count requirements
4) How you want to pay. (we have paypal, and pay by card options.
Please click here for more info on payment details.
Once we receive your document we will send you the payment details. After you have made the payment we will start the work and return it to you by the deadline you gave us..
5) Optional – For paraphrasing (re-writing) service you should let us know if there are any particular words that you don’t want us to change. In fact we strongly encourage you to send us the document with any technical words or words that are important to your subject that you do not want us to change highlighted in a different colour.
This does not apply to the proofreading or heavy editing service
6) If you are sending a document with a mixture of services. E.g. some sentences are for proofreading and other parts are for paraphrasing then please colour code them and let us know which colour is for which service. I recommend red for paraphrasing
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is your turnaround?
Normally we need 24 hours for any document 1 – 3000 words for proofreading or heavy editing or 2500 words for paraphrasing. However, although 24 hours is the normal minimum deadline this can change in busy times according to the availability of editors. In peak months such as April, August and September we normally needed a longer turnaround time. Additionally on other days per year we may need a longer deadline from you if it is very busy. It is also advisable to leave as much time as possible. If you have a short deadline please still feel free to ask whether we can do it. We sometimes have editors who are available for short notice documents. It is best to send the document when asking to save time.
I will send you my work next week, will you be too busy?
We do have very busy periods, but if you tell us when you are sending your work we can reserve a proofreader for you. Please tell us approximately how many words you will have, what day you will send it and what day you need it returned.
Can I have a mixture of proofreading and paraphrasing / rewrite service?
Yes. If you want a mixture then please let us know. All you need to do is to highlight the words in different colours to separate it out. We will then re-write and proofread the words accordingly. The charge will be separate for both the paraphrasing service and proofreading service.