CV & COVER LETTER
£49.99 EACH or 94.99 FOR BOTH
Our clients often get instant interests from employers after using our career services. We have a small team that specialises in writing CVs and cover letters. In order to increase the chance of an interview, your CV and cover letter will need to stand out and be tailored to the specific job that you apply for.
OUR CV & COVER LETTER SERVICE
The aim of this process is to tailor your CV and/or Cover Letter to the job that you are applying for. Therefore, you should send us a link to the job description. If there is no description then you can describe the type of job that you wish to apply for.
It is best not to apply for many jobs with the same cover letter. The more it matches the points in the job description the more chance you have of getting an interview.
For this process you are paying for the expertise of the careers expert. Therefore, the price is the same whether you want the expert to write a CV/cover letter from scratch or whether you have one already that you want us to edit and to make sure it is tailored to the job description.
1) Email us at email@example.com and let us know you want a careers service for either a CV, Cover letter or whether you need a service for both.
2) In the email please include a link to the job description if there is one, if not please let us know the job title that you wish to apply for.
3) Please send us your current CV if you have one. If you do not have one it is ok, because we can ask you questions to obtain the information we need to write one for you. If you do have an old one it may just speed up the process for some things.
4) Please let us know the latest date and time you can accept. I would suggest a reasonable deadline because we only have a small careers team and it is a popular service.
5) Please can you include a contact number incase we need more information. If not a contact number then perhaps a Skype ID or a QQ idea. We have both for customer services reasons.
6) After we receive this info we will let you know if the deadline is suitable and we may send back an email with questions that the expert needs you to answer in order to obtain the necessary information to tailor your CV or Cover letter.
If you are ready to send your document please see the procedure.
Unsure if we are suitable?
Send us a small amount of words from your own work. A first time customer is welcome to send 200 words for a free sample for either proofreading, heavy editing proofreading or paraphrasing. This is not a discount and it should be sent in advance of your full work so that you can test the quality and check if the service can benefit you.
Who is checking my document?
All our proofreaders must have the following before we consider their application: Native English speaker, Graduated in UK / Ireland universities, Excellent command of English. We have strict testing criteria before allowing them to join in order to ensure that all our team is composed of the strongest proofreaders.
What is your turnaround?
Normally we need 24 hours for any document 1 – 3000 words for proofreading or heavy editing or 2500 words for paraphrasing. However, although 24 hours is the normal minimum deadline this can change in busy times according to the availability of editors. In peak months such as April, August and September we normally needed a longer turnaround time. Additionally on other days per year we may need a longer deadline from you if it is very busy. It is also advisable to leave as much time as possible. If you have a short deadline please still feel free to ask whether we can do it. We sometimes have editors who are available for short notice documents. It is best to send the document when asking to save time.
I have a very long dissertation and my deadline is too short.
You do not have to send us your whole essay all at once. Once you have finished each section, you can send us that section for proofreading. We can be proofreading this section – e.g. your introduction – while you are writing another section e.g. your method.
Have more questions?
For a full list of Frequently Asked Questions please visit our FAQ Page.