CV & COVER LETTER
£49.99 EACH or 94.99 FOR BOTH
After using our careers services, our clients often receive strong interest from employers. So, in order to maximise your interview chances, work with our small team of CV-writing and cover letter specialists. We tailor each CV and cover letter to the specific job you’re applying for, and we pay close attention to ensure you stand out in your field.
OUR CV & COVER LETTER SERVICE
The aim of this process is to tailor your CV and/or cover letter to the job that you are applying for. Therefore, first things first, you should send us a link to the job description of your chosen position. If there is no job description, then feel free to describe the type of job that you wish to apply for.
Please note that the best strategy is not simply to apply for many jobs with the same cover letter. This is because the more your cover letter matches the details of each job description, the greater are your chances of getting an interview.
For this process, you’re paying for the expertise of the careers expert. Therefore, the price is the same whether you want the expert to write a CV or cover letter from scratch, or whether you have one already that you need editing and tailoring to the job description.
1) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want a careers service for a CV, cover letter, or both.
2) In the email, please include a link to the job description (if there is one) or let us know the job title and position you’re applying for (if no job description is available).
3) Send over your current CV (if you have one). If you don’t have one, don’t worry. We’ll simply ask you some quick questions to get all the information we need to write a strong CV. However, if you do have a CV, it may speed up the process.
4) Please state the latest date and time you can receive the completed documents. Since we only have a small careers team and this is a popular service, please give a reasonable deadline.
5) Please include a contact number, just in case we need more information. If not a contact number, then please consider leaving your Skype or Wechatdetails. We have both for customer services reasons.
6) After receiving this information, we’ll let you know if the deadline is suitable. We may also send back an email with further questions that the expert needs you to answer. At this stage, your answers will allow us to obtain the necessary information to tailor your CV or cover letter.
If you are ready to send your document please see the procedure.
Unsure if we are suitable?
Send us a small amount of words from your own work. A first time customer is welcome to send 200 words for a free sample for either proofreading, heavy editing proofreading or paraphrasing. This is not a discount and it should be sent in advance of your full work so that you can test the quality and check if the service can benefit you.
Who is checking my document?
All our proofreaders must have the following before we consider their application: Native English speaker, Graduated in UK / Ireland universities, Excellent command of English. We have strict testing criteria before allowing them to join in order to ensure that all our team is composed of the strongest proofreaders.
What is your turnaround?
Normally we need 24 hours for any document 1 – 3000 words for proofreading or heavy editing or 2500 words for paraphrasing. However, although 24 hours is the normal minimum deadline this can change in busy times according to the availability of editors. In peak months such as April, August and September we normally needed a longer turnaround time. Additionally on other days per year we may need a longer deadline from you if it is very busy. It is also advisable to leave as much time as possible. If you have a short deadline please still feel free to ask whether we can do it. We sometimes have editors who are available for short notice documents. It is best to send the document when asking to save time.
I have a very long dissertation and my deadline is too short.
You do not have to send us your whole essay all at once. Once you have finished each section, you can send us that section for proofreading. We can be proofreading this section – e.g. your introduction – while you are writing another section e.g. your method.
Have more questions?
For a full list of Frequently Asked Questions please visit our FAQ Page.