Feedback

Feedback

We would be very grateful if you could provide us with some feedback about any of our services. As a professional proofreading and paraphrasing organisation we deeply value your feedback and strive to improve. Proofessor will always take on board any of your suggestions. Please leave a message in the language of your choice below.

161 MESSAGES

1. Japan
    January 20, 2017 07:12 Reply

You are the best. I am very happy with all the effort you did. My thesis improved with your heavy and fast proofreading at low cost. PROOFESSOR is highly recommended; they are professional and honest in their work. No doubt, they can do your job.

2. Anonymous
    November 30, 2016 22:05 Reply

I think the proofreading has high effectivity! Thank you very much!

3. Alessandra Padula
    November 28, 2016 17:21 Reply

The rephrasing work is well done. Just a few sentences have been misunderstood.
    Sometimes the sentence building is a little difficult to understand.
    However, on the whole, a good work.
    I hope I can work with this writer also in the future.

4. Jingyu
    November 22, 2016 04:55 Reply

I did not expect the work can be done ahead of the time. The similarity dropped to 10% after the paraphrasing and proofreading. I am really grateful for all the help. Thank you sooooooo much!!!

5. Anonymous
    November 03, 2016 16:16 Reply

Definitely the best proofreading used ever. Highly recommended !!!

6. Shams
    October 13, 2016 12:35 Reply

Amazing and great website to deal with your paper, article,…. very fast and always return my paper before the dead line that I gave it. However professional writers with high confidence. Really I would recommend all services in this site for everyone. I love it. Thanks Proofessor.

7. charles
    September 15, 2016 16:24 Reply

Great job here. I have an advice to others: you might take at least one week before getting the proofreading feedback during the busy time.

8. chang sun
    August 27, 2016 14:20 Reply

a little mistake understanding, but well down thank you

9. Hanan
    August 04, 2016 10:42 Reply

Thank you for all of the hard work you have done on comprehensive summary and i will be recommend your services to my friends.

10. Leila
    July 27, 2016 06:38 Reply

Thank you, Proofessor, for your professional and excellent editing skills, and superb turnaround time! My paper flows well, it persuades the reader, and is tailored to my personal experiences just as I’ve requested. I’ve already recommended your services to my friends!

• TT
      August 25, 2016 21:06 Reply

Thank you Proofessor for your quick service and great quality. You are the best for both reasonable price and professional service. Thank you so much.

11. Ellen
    July 05, 2016 09:51 Reply

Job well done!
    I am very happy with the results.

12. Chantal Gagnon
    May 31, 2016 15:56 Reply

I was thrilled with the proofreading. I teach French proofreading at the academic level, so my expectations were high. I can attest that the work done for us was incredible.

13. xue
    May 16, 2016 21:43 Reply

This team did a really great job. They checked my essay really carful! I would recommend my friends to use this~

14. Amy
    May 11, 2016 16:34 Reply

I used this service for about 10 times, and it is just amazing and professional, really match the name: the professor on proofreading. Thank you for everything.

15. 李琳
    April 14, 2016 20:42 Reply

非常感谢,回稿很快,质量也很好。

16. Tiffany
    March 17, 2016 19:06 Reply

Helps a lot!!

17. Kyle
    March 16, 2016 18:42 Reply

It is great work for this service.

18. Ms. Wong
    March 15, 2016 01:25 Reply

I have to said all the proofreader in PROOFESSOR are amazing. Accuracy is excellent and
    quantity of document produced is outstanding. I am very grateful for all of you. Your company services are on time and professional.

Moreover, I think Tony and Rick are very kind and very willing to help. Thank you so much.

19. Sarah
    March 07, 2016 21:53 Reply

I highly recommend the paraphrasing services offered by Proofessor. They are quick, efficient and their professionalism is second to none.

20. Deirdre
    February 23, 2016 01:10 Reply

Very Professional and very quick service. I would highly recommend. I used the ‘heavy editing’ service and was happy with the results.

21. Maggie Y Fang
    February 06, 2016 03:18 Reply

Good Job!!

Your proactive attitude is very impressive.

I am quite surprised at your quick reaction and the perfect result.

I’m sure i will be a loyal customer to your service.And i will try my best to promote your service to more chinese.

Thank you very much for your help.

22. Noura
    January 31, 2016 21:56 Reply

I am very happy with the work you have done to me. I definitely recommended you to my friends, actually, I already done. Thank you.

23. Shuaa Tashkandi
    December 18, 2015 04:40 Reply

I am very grateful for you. Your services are very accurate, on time and professional.
    Very quick and polite correspondence. And very easy, uncomplicated payment methods.
    I wish you all the best in your amazing career.

24. CK
    December 15, 2015 17:03 Reply

I received my essay 2 hours earlier before the deadline and I’m really satisfied with the amendments! I would definitely use it again for my coming assignments. Well done!

25. Xinyu Cui
    December 09, 2015 20:22 Reply

Well done and very quick. I ‘m very satisfied with the work.

26. liang yu
    December 07, 2015 09:59 Reply

perfect proofreading !!!!!
    i always let proofessor help me check my essay!!!!!

27. TINGTING LUO
    December 05, 2015 17:35 Reply

Hello, sorry for late reply due to my busy schedule these days. Thank you so much for your great work, even there is a few mistake owing to understanding, but 99% of the work is perfect. And i can feel that you are really dedicated to proof the project. And i can see your understanding in it as well. Really thank you for your great advice, thank you so much ! I am very happy with the work, if my friend needs it in the future, definitely i will recommend your company. And please pass my gratitude to the person who worked on my project, thank you so much indeed!!!
    Best wishes

28. George
    October 23, 2015 22:07 Reply

Very fast and very good work. Immediate response to any of my questions. Definitely recomend it to anyone

29. Memo
    September 27, 2015 13:23 Reply

Thank you very much excellent proofreading and fast return. My prof did not find any mistakes : )

30. crystal
    August 24, 2015 22:59 Reply

Excellent!! It’s awesome!!! Good quality and quick!

31. Miss S
    August 21, 2015 20:56 Reply

Very good proofreading!!! I chose the survey ‘heavy editing’ and it is very helpful to my dissertation and the survey time is very quick!!! nice!!!

服务棒极了,2个版本都发送给你的做法简直太人性化!!!

32. Sami
    August 02, 2015 14:35 Reply

Really I would recommend all services in this site, because it is speedy and deliver the work on time, the prices are reasonable, also the quality of work was high, furthermore, I will definitely recommend to friends and colleagues. thank you so much

33. Sherry
    July 22, 2015 09:56 Reply

Very good.
    Thanks so much!

34. Mohammed
    July 06, 2015 04:45 Reply

I have tried this website more than five times, they have a professional staff. Really I would recommend all services in this site, especially re-writing and heavy editing. thank you guys.
    Mohammed

35. Chloe
    May 24, 2015 10:29 Reply

服务态度很好,修改后成绩很高,但是有点小贵!

36. ali
    May 18, 2015 17:58 Reply

Service is very good and my work has finished on time, i really appreciate.
    ویرایش متن بسیار عالی و حرفه ای بود و کار هم قبل از زمان قرارداد تحویل داده شد. همچنین قیمت هم مناسب است.

37. Kathy
    May 11, 2015 17:10 Reply

Speedy and high quality services, friendly staff helps you to solve any relevant problems as soon as possible. Never return your work in time, only return in advance, will definitely recommend to friends and colleagues.

Best wishes

38. Viv
    April 11, 2015 20:31 Reply

OMG! Absolutely love this company! They are really brilliant and efficient!

39. FIONA
    March 10, 2015 21:20 Reply

VERY GOOD! THANKS SO MUCH! I WILL RECOMMEND TO FIRENDS. !

40. ST ZHAO
    March 01, 2015 09:21 Reply

Thanks a lot for proofessor’s proofreading to my dissertation. The suggestions are really nice and to the point. I believe my dissertation now reads easily a lot. And you took such a short time in working on my dissertation which leaves me enough time for the next stage. Thank you so much agian!!!

41. Amy
    February 05, 2015 20:48 Reply

Well done! You guys are simply amazing.

42. H M
    January 30, 2015 15:04 Reply

I really would like to thank you for the great effort you did in the paraphrasing.

43. Hazel
    January 19, 2015 08:41 Reply

Have been used twice services, very quality and fast. Which helps me a lot. The proofreaders are really responsible! Will recommend my frds!.

44. Chanica
    December 13, 2014 00:06 Reply

really good paraphrasing.just 5% plagiarism , but maybe next time if do not cutting a lot of my words are better…it cut like 800 words….

45. Aisha
    December 04, 2014 00:29 Reply

Wow!! I don’t even know where start, it was an excellent work done, when I was struggling to change the course work in my own words as English is not my first language. And the work was still on time.

46. zrtzrtzrt
    December 03, 2014 22:27 Reply

I appreciate the work although still some mistakes remains…… but I’m satisfied in general and also it is fast as usual. I will definitely use your services again and again for sure, cause I got so many coursework in this semester !!!!

Thanks.

47. shelly
    December 01, 2014 14:11 Reply

Good job!!!!

48. Anderson
    November 27, 2014 19:31 Reply

very satisfied with the work. Paraphraser has certainly acquired my respect. very high quality work and the work is finished on time.
    thanks one more time.
    definitely recommended service.

49. Elina
    October 31, 2014 18:48 Reply

This is the first time to use Proofessor’s service, it was very good!!! The writer rephrased my document very carefully and finished it in time. The service deserves the price very well! It was a nice experience to use it, I will recommend it to all my classmates!

50. Chris
    October 20, 2014 10:14 Reply

If you wana compare the prices maybe this site will charge you little bit more but you will get really professional job.
    i asked for Rewriting / Paraphrasing serves i had 25 pages that 100% copy from the internet, they did it for me in just 4 days with really professional and academic way, it was just 1% plagiarism when i checked it on turnitin.com.
    the customers service amazing and replay really fast and they are aware about what they are talking about

thanks proofessor.co.uk

51. Amy
    October 06, 2014 20:27 Reply

Perfect! I must confess. I am well pleased. Thank you so much for helping me.

52. jessy
    September 14, 2014 12:55 Reply

Service is very good and my work has finished in time. Although there has some problems about the payment, they do my work immediately. Very kind people and high level quality of work. Thank you so much for helping me.

53. Vincent
    August 26, 2014 19:35 Reply

I am eternally grateful to Proofessor. I sent my 15,000 ealier, and the works were sent back in time. All the work are very detailed corrected, I cannot imagine how they do this less than fives days. I will definitely recommend Proofessor to my friends, amazing job!

54. James
    August 21, 2014 19:13 Reply

Efficient order process. Quick and elaborative proof reading. Well done!
    Thank you very much!

55. Ceatie
    August 06, 2014 20:21 Reply

It is great~ so quickly! I like it!!

56. M
    June 16, 2014 21:37 Reply

Fast service and satisfying.

57. Makama Tukur
    May 31, 2014 19:48 Reply

Great! I really appreciate your work. It is very helpful and will surely recommend you to my friends and well wishers for onward patronage.
    Best regards

58. K
    May 28, 2014 11:19 Reply

Best service! High quality! I learned many things.

Thank you very much!

59. Jingxuan Qian
    May 22, 2014 17:12 Reply

Very good and efficient.

60. Huo
    May 14, 2014 22:48 Reply

very quick with high quality,
    I will use this service again.