WORK WITH US
We are interested in recruiting high-quality freelance proofreaders and paraphrasers.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To be considered you must meet the following criteria
– Be a Native English speaker
– Be a graduate from a UK University (Minimum of 2.1 class degree)
– Have an excellent standard of Written English
– Have an excellent understanding of Academic Language required in essays
– Able to meet tight deadlines
– Proficient in Microsoft Word (particularly the track changes function)
– Able to score highly in our proofreading and paraphrasing tests
Please Note: Do not apply unless you truly have an excellent standard of English. We already have a very strong proofreading and paraphrasing team. In order to be selected to join our team, you will need to score very highly in our proofreading and paraphrasing tests.
The proofreading and paraphrasing tests may be sent to you on receipt of your CV if you meet the criteria above.
You must have the following:
Please note that this is not a full-time position and you will be given work as and when there are customers. Treat this as a side income or a second job.