Price calculated based on the word count of (a) the completed document, and (b) the document submitted for the service.
Summarising refers to the process of reading a large chunk of text, and then condensing it into a smaller piece of writing. The output of this service will either be a small document summarising the main points and arguments of a larger document, or a small document which includes your views on what you have read.
SUMMARY WRITING SERVICE
How Does the Summary Service Work?
To use this service, let us know what document you’d like to summarise, and how many words you’d like your summary to contain. Also, you should state what the focal point of the summary should be. For example, you might want us to summarise a 12-page PDF in 500 words, focusing on the key points made by the original author.
Our customers ask us to write summaries for many reasons. In some cases, professional researchers want to limit the amount of text they have to read, and so they order summaries to have our team extract the major themes, arguments, and points from a target text. In other cases, students want to focus on writing their essays rather than researching for them, and so they benefit from summaries by saving time on the research process. Altogether, as long as you clearly state what the aim of your summary is, our experts can provide a clear, professional overview and condensation of the target text.
The price depends on how many words you’d like your summary to be and the number of words/pages we need to read. 500-word summaries based on up to 12 pages of text are typically charged at 60 GBP per summary. Therefore, let us know the target word count and how many pages of text we need to look at, and we can request a quote from the editors.
1) Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which contains the following:
- a. A request for a summary service.
- b. The latest date and time that you can accept the completed document. Please avoid stating 12:00 due to some people’s confusion between midnight and afternoon. Also, please do not tell us your submission time, since we only need to know the latest time that you can receive the document back from us.
- c. A statement of the number of words you would like your summary to contain (as well as minimum and maximum word count restrictions).
- d. A copy of the target text for summarisation, indicating which page numbers we should read or avoid.
- e. A statement about your preferred payment method. You can pay for services at Proofessor using bank transfer, PayPal, or debit and credit cards.
2) Once we receive your email, we will send you the payment details. After you've paid, we’ll start working right away and return your summary by the deadline you gave us.
Call us: 020-8144-8842 (Overseas: +44 20-8144-8842)
Wechat: (Rick): rick446732
Skype: (Tony): proofessor_tony | (Rick): rick_proofessor
Unsure if we are suitable?
Send us a small amount of words from your own work. A first time customer is welcome to send 200 words for a free sample for either proofreading, heavy editing proofreading or paraphrasing. This is not a discount and it should be sent in advance of your full work so that you can test the quality and check if the service can benefit you.
Who is checking my document?
All our proofreaders must have the following before we consider their application: Native English speaker, Graduated in UK / Ireland universities, Excellent command of English. We have strict testing criteria before allowing them to join in order to ensure that all our team is composed of the strongest proofreaders.
What is your turnaround?
Normally we need 24 hours for any document 1 – 3000 words for proofreading or heavy editing or 2500 words for paraphrasing. However, although 24 hours is the normal minimum deadline this can change in busy times according to the availability of editors. In peak months such as April, August and September we normally needed a longer turnaround time. Additionally on other days per year we may need a longer deadline from you if it is very busy. It is also advisable to leave as much time as possible. If you have a short deadline please still feel free to ask whether we can do it. We sometimes have editors who are available for short notice documents. It is best to send the document when asking to save time.
I have a very long dissertation and my deadline is too short.
You do not have to send us your whole essay all at once. Once you have finished each section, you can send us that section for proofreading. We can be proofreading this section – e.g. your introduction – while you are writing another section e.g. your method.
Have more questions?
For a full list of Frequently Asked Questions please visit our FAQ Page.